Monday, April 19, 2010

Cb Adapter To Plug In To Cigarette Lighter

,....!! ESE CADIZ or do not know how to adapt to the new time

I wore been wanting to do a post on the magazine "unofficial" Carranza dealing in the days of matches, but, for one thing or another, did not quite materialize the idea.

But lo and behold, a Friday to go to Caruso pizzeria for dinner, I saw a cover sprinkled with nostalgia and told my lord husband You know what image you remember me? .... right? ... Arias Navarro in the old saying that in NODES: "English!" Franco is dead, "but of course in Vera Luque and caders version: " Gaditanos Yrigoyen's back! "

I must admit that the revistilla in question has given me many moments of laughter, but also Mosquée. Moments of laughter, especially, section I call "Echoes of Society , with pics of people" pretty "Cadi Cadi: " Here rests with our magazine for the umpteenth time, Don Gumersindo Rocapera of Pierapómez Maruchi and Mrs. Smith " ... "Here Borjita Mary Pepelui grandson, with the latest kit of equipment that his grandfather has given him" ... "Here, as beautiful them Cuquita Aranchita and daughters of prominent businessman Nono Cadiz, carrying a small shield with thongs of Cadiz, for reasons obvious, it can show us ".... hehehehe ...

Man, I must also be fair and acknowledge that I especially like the print quality and also say that the publisher is a big plus, so that, Sometimes I think must be the work of a "black" and I do not mean a family of Ogbeche.

already starting to piss me to get to the part of "Balls Out" because it appears more under "Lies that something is "very common formerly in Cadiz journalists who did not hesitate to make up a story of a party that had not gone and also tell me, write an interview with Johan Cruyff in the White Horse Hotel based on other interviews cuts in other sports daily. Now, apparently, since they have placed a partner in Onda Cádiz is not to your liking and that he also is friends with Asparagus and Soler, because it has given wrong for trying to leave the coaching staff, helping a lot with this the salvation of the team. This character and often spend well. I remember an episode of the past, with credentials to go to the box, which took them off and then went to death by Muñoz.

But, when I out of my boxes, it is when I get to the section called "The penultimate" perhaps we deserve the place of women "caders" in the opinion of the owner of this publication ... Well .... clear Caders women "? .. Will not include that here might appear, for example, the fan on the right: A "skirt" wearing an XXL shirt, a scarf and "freshly washed face and hairdo." Is that what is sappy, please? Licker, Alcol, Alcol ....

Man, but if we take the above, we remove the shirt XXL, we put a size S, we remove the scarf and we put much more football fan (how about two balls of regulation?), The paint as a door and by the grace of "photoshop" we make a radical change ... What's left? ... as something worthy, fully representative of what should be a faithful follower of Cádiz CF ... Someone fully capable of "lifting" the spirits of the players. If not, compare the first picture of the slut ... Uyyyy! sorry ... hottie on the left.

Finally, and finally, we also advise that instead of announcing the contr provided with the propaganda of the City, paid for all Cadiz, then put something more in line with its nostalgic and sexist thinking. Something to remind us that men are still poorly developed from the Australopithecus (I go back so much, because the ERECTUS hummus was a bit more advanced and also put this description, from a certain age, it would utopian).

So for the next I recommend below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment