Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bumps Under Nose Herpes

Gaditano Carnival "Pijito"

C omo most, I suppose, I became aware of this issue through the Facebook network. I have to confess that when I received the invitation my first thought was: "There are people bored, joe, now have two or Juntao three posh and harm them by inventing the chuflas this. "

As of today, seeing that he has" Montao "because you want to tell you, I still think the same, but now that have met are 5,000 preppies that morning would point to "platform Chiguata we save the crab", without even knowing what it is .... things Internet and boredom.

Perhaps the worst is the echo of this idea has made the local press and on TV. Without such publicity would not have gone from simple virtual joke.

I know that what I say may annoy 5,000 people, but I grew up taking their own ideas, something that is not very fashionable . Now premium single thought, great and free ... and if you disagree with something, then you are a derechona a izquierdona, a delay, a glanders ... anything, depending on what you think about the other to bring you the opposite.

The Carnival of summer to sign up for, as not, however "FLIPI" that seems to the "feisbú." Also after seeing the reasons Onda Cádiz Madrid promoter, father of the idea, for less.

Reason:

1. Carnival is when, ie in February and to know you have to come to Cadiz and watch as it is in his element. The choice was February Carnival, for which bless you and help you with that to groups and / or private / public / charitable events organized.

2. In summer, many Festivals, Galas, Competitions Peñas ... let you know the Carnival, at least in part. Perhaps this man to ignore.

3. The idea "got off to Cadiz and there are very friendly, give us the city and we sing for free, without taking responsibility for nothing and on top of taxes they pay us the safety and cleanliness, the neighbors are not going to matter for two or three days not let them sleep, "nor because as I get. In return, the 5,000 going to get what? "Gentile and her body cubatilla in hand? You can be friendly but not silly.

4. I can not imagine people asking me the April Fair in October, the Fallas in August or the San Fermin in February.

5. Regarding the promotion of tourism in which businessmen have talked about the city, because I think more that this carnavalito "churro" as would promote the city is improving the quality of what is served, the serving or as serves, for example.
The other day in a restaurant on Calle San Francisco, I went out to drink a "cervesita" and the waiter in front of me with smile on his face was saying goodbye to a cruise and I said, more or less: " Goodbye, asshole " and turned to me laughing, up. What I thought? Here I do not get more because this is what he says he does not understand, me thinks. That's where caterers have to get Cadiz.

Such instead, what happens is that those who think as I do not mount these platforms and it is unclear how we are or not interested, of course.

Well, that was mentioned. that do not have with me for this Carnival Pijito. " I'll be on the beach of Santa Maria taking solesito that is also Cadi Cadi.

Carnival is not for the summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment