Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trade Pokemon Gpsphone

sitcom OF WORSHIP NEW (!!!)



In recent years there has been a revival of the classic American sitcom on TV . The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother are a clear example. My favorites now are the two mentioned some as Rules of Engagement, The Adventures of Christine (although it was canceled) ... but I liked or popular Modern Family or other by the style (Episodes , for example) that seek to modernize the format. If I just enjoy the first episode of Best Contigo (With You Better ) that is currently sweeping the USA in Season. And possibly the first episode of a series with the one I've laughed in my life! I which you have not lost it and now I'm catching the next chapters of this marvel. Another sitcom to my eye it is Mad Love, important project starring Jason Biggs (yes, the popular main character the American Pie saga ) and the beautiful Sarah Chalke (which we saw in How I Met Your Mother Scrubs or ). The first episode is also very good and his central argument is love, almost like a new version of the mythical Loco Por Ti ( Mad About You), but in terms of hearings, the truth is that it's not is going very well, but there may be a second season back to see if, as has happened with many legendary series that started well.


Finally, fans of classic American sitcom I recommend Best Contigo and Mad Love, in time for my two very quality gems that break your ass!

Sarah Chalke, one of the attractions to see Mad Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment