Monday, March 8, 2010

Stop Birth Control Mucous

Laughter, Chills, Vertigo, in the Haunted House Thousand Bullet Shaped Buttons Humorous

In the original design of "Me Against the World" (I assume that the four crazy cats are watching this and know what I'm talking about), the strip was in sight of the whole world as now (though small), but agreed to it we click a button in thumbnail laughable.

Our failure was in this design concept, because more than one reader told me years later that had long believed that the joke was the bullet itself (with some being notoriously inefficient as a joke), and not even bother to Clik. The other flaw was that each strip subimiento forced me to think, well, the bullet, which over time I began to swell Reverend balls, so to speak.

I have to admit that more than one seem pretty good. Of course it is wrong tell me. No "bad" morally, but "evil" in a vague and general sense of things or are "bad" or are "good." I do not know.

do not know if I was right up tooooodos together. If you Trula the Explorer to anyone you know who is to blame.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment